Sun, sea and scrabble

You can’t really better a sunny, Sunday afternoon on the beach. Well, unless, of course, you add beer, scrabble, and driftwood that looks like childhood memories.

All images by Kate Bailward

This entry was posted in Living Like a Maniac and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Sun, sea and scrabble

Plus the feel of sand between your toes :)
    LindyLouMac´s last post ..Our House Renovations – Sitting and Dining Rooms

Yes, and the sand here is particularly lovely, because it’s not too fine. I can’t bear sand that’s like dust – it’s just a bloody nightmare to get rid of! This, however, is a little bit more chunky without being harsh. It does, however, still manage to appear out of bags weeks later …

3. Elora Daphne says:

Beautiful Kate! I love that driftwood – it looks like a chicken :)
    Elora Daphne´s last post ..Cock-a-Doodle-Ack!

Thanks, Elora! I started photographing it because from another angle it looked like a dragon. However, I moved slightly and – pow! – it became the birdy image you see before you. Photographing driftwood is one of my favourite things to do at the moment. It’s a bit like cloudwatching – so many beautiful things to be seen in one ordinary-looking object. :)

5. Maria Pavel says:

Hmmmm, Peroni, Sun, the Sea, the Beach and….me. I love those days when i do nothing. Yes, i need a vacation!
    Maria Pavel´s last post ..Is a GED mandatory for CNA Classes

6. Driving Bournemouth says:

haha, that driftwood is brilliant! I live near the sea yet don’t go much – I really should start going more!